welcome to russo Family dental
Always accepting new patients!
family dentistry — emergency care — DENTAL Implants — cosmetic Dentistry
At Russo Family Dental you will find a trusting environment to satisfy all of your dental needs. We practice the full scope of general dentistry including everything from a routine checkup and cleaning to comprehensive treatment including dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. So whether you have tooth pain, want to improve your smile, or are simply looking for a new dentist for your child or family, Russo Family Dental is your dental home.
IMPORTANT REOPENING PROCEDURES
We hope that this letter finds you and your family in good health. We are open again and actively treating patients. Please feel free to call us at (315)-946-6511 and schedule appointments. We are very busy trying to catch up after nearly three months out of the office, please be patient with us as we resume active patient care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may already be aware. Our infection control process is designed such that when you receive care in our office, it’s both safe and comfortable and helps to keep both patients and staff safe during treatment.
We have always followed infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA); a process known as “Universal Precautions”. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You will see some mandated changes now that the New York State mandated shutdown is lifted. We are taking these additional steps to help protect our patients and staff and ask for your understanding about the need for these procedures.
Please Note our New Procedures Below
- All staff members will have their temperature taken daily at the start of the day and answer a series of screening questions.
- All staff members will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) per ADA and CDC recommendations for their specific job duties.
- Please dress warmly, as we will have the office temperature cooler than usual, making working conditions more comfortable for the staff due to the additional protective clothing and masks that they are required to wear.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions when we call you to confirm your appointment. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at our office before your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please arrive at the appointment time, on time, and call us from your car. Our door will be locked. We will call you to let you know when we are ready for you to enter for your check-in and will meet you at the door.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and will ask that you use it upon entry and we will take your temperature. If your temperature is above 100.4 º, we will not be able to treat you and you will be rescheduled. Positive responses to any of the screening questions will indicate a need for a discussion with Dr. Russo before proceeding with any treatment.
- For the time being, there is no longer a “waiting room” in our office, as it will be our check in area. You will see that we no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since these items are impossible to disinfect and clean.
- Medical Grade HEPA Air Filtration Units have been installed in all operatories and the hallway area.
- We do ask that anyone accompanying you to your appointment remain in the car. We will make exceptions for parents of small children or persons requiring assistance.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options in scheduling your appointments. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps that we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and welcome you back.
Dr. Russo and Staff
Our office is located at 47 William Street, Lyons, NY. Call us at Lyons Office Phone Number 315-946-6511